For a change, enjoy the Easter holidays away from home. Pack your bags and off you go. Relax on a romantic Havel river boat tour. Explore Slavic and Prussia culture at its very best. From the city’s medieval architecture to late Gothic brick buildings and churches, charming cobbled streets and lasting relics of eras gone, Brandenburg Havel town is a treasure chest of history, culture and adventure. Stay in a comfortable room in the heart of the old town. Spending time exploring the regional cuisine. A dream-like experience is assured.
- 3 nights
- Abundant SORAT breakfast buffet
- Welcome drink
- Dinner in the Parduin restaurant with three-course menu all evenings
- Boat trip on Havel river and lakes on Easter Saturday
- Start boat trip: 02:00 pm
- Duration Boat trip: 2 hours
- Guided tour through the old town on Easter Sunday
- Start guided tour: 02:00 pm
- Duration guided tour: 2 hours
- Including free use of sauna and fitness in the hotel
- Arrival 19.04.2019 from 02:00 pm
- Departure 22.04.2019 until 11:00 am
- From 19.04. until 22.04.2019
Prices per room
Extra night without breakfastBreakfast per person and night 12.00 Euro on request
Rates and validity
Rate including service charge and VAT. On request, upon availability, exhibition periods excluded. Subject to change without notice. Cannot be combined with other discounts and special offers.
Special rates may be available for children and teenager, subject to availability. Please contact the hotel for further details.
Feasting on regional dishes in the hotel restaurant. Taking moments to relax on the Havel river. Visiting a city that has preserved its unique character and history.
A great way to surprise someone. Give the unique and exciting gift of travel by purchasing a hotel gift voucher. Contact us. Customer services: call + 49 33 81 - 59 70
Exclusively for all bonus program members, get up to 10 percent price advantage. Join now! Registration