[c] fotolia.com | sil007
Wontons with chanterelles
Kastaniengarten restaurant Hof
South Americans call them tortillas, Asians wontons. Filled dumplings. We chose to make our wontons with chanterelle filling and recommend a pepper-balsamic dip.
- 600 g chanterelles
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 400 grams onions
- 20 g rocket
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Red wine
- Leaf salad
- Salt and black pepper
- Garlic granule
- Olive oil
- Clean the chanterelles well, put them on a towel, pat dry with kitchen roll and cut it into small pieces.
- Finely dice the onions and brown in a little oil. Add chanterelles and season with salt, black pepper, garlic granule and marjoram. Simmer, until almost all mushroom juices have evaporated.
- Cut the rocket into thin strips and mix the rocket with the chanterelles. Allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Spread each wonton wrapper on a board. Add 1 teaspoon of mixture to the center of each wrapper. Fold in pocket form seal with a small amount of water. Cover with a damp towel. Bake the wontons in a deep fryer at 160°C, turning occasionally until they are golden brown. Remove them to a draining rack placed over a baking sheet so they can drain excess oil.
- Stir pepper paste and balsamic glaze, season with red wine, pinch of sugar and honey.
- Clean and wash the leaf salad thoroughly and drain well.
- Then give the dipping sauce into four small bowls and arrange the bowls with salad and wontons on four plates. Serve with dressing of your choice.
pan asian, dish, chanterelles, mushrooms, deep-fry, dumpling, balsamic, vinegar, wonton, wantan, sauce, appetizer, entremets, vegetarian, fingerfoodSouth Americans call them tortillas, Asians wontons. Filled dumplings. We chose to make our wontons with chanterelle filling and recommend a pepper-balsamic dip.