Wild garlic soup
Parduin restaurant Brandenburg
Fine spring soup that makes young and old happy and is on the table in no time. Thanks to the fresh ingredients, the soup on top strengthens the immune system.
- 55 grams wild garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 potato
- 750 ml vegetable stock
- 100 grams double cream or sour cream
- 1 tablespoon clarified butter or margarine
- Groundblack pepper
- Clean the wild garlic and dry with kitchen roll.
- Chop finely a third of the wild garlic.
- Peel the onion and chop roughly.
- Peel potatoes and cut into small pieces.
- Fry the onion and potato together in clarified butter or margarine.
- When the onion and potato have taken colour, add the chopped wild garlic and fry briefly.
- Add the vegetable broth and bring to the boil.
- Now add the remaining wild garlic and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Blitz the soup to smooth using a stick blender and add the cream.
- Bring the soup to the boil again and season to taste with black pepper from the mill.
- If you fancy more wild garlic taste, simply increase the amount of wild garlic.
- Alternatively add some chopped wild garlic over the soup at the very end.
- Serve with baguette bread from the oven.
vegetable, ramson, wild garlic, soup, appetizer, vegetarian, creamy, spring, wild garlic season, wild garlic cream soup, starter, cream, soup, spring time, spring season, april, may, juneFine spring soup that makes young and old happy and is on the table in no time. Thanks to the fresh ingredients, the soup on top strengthens the immune system.