Parduin restaurant Brandenburg
Toasted almonds and blistered tomatoes give this pesto a deep flavor. This pesto goes sensational with pasta or grilled vegetables. Mixed with cream cheese or sour cream it is also delicious spread on oven-fresh baguette bread.
- 200 grams sun-dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 30 grams almonds
- 30 grams parmesan
- 1 garlic clove
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl and cover with warm water for 5 minutes.
- Toast the dried almonds in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until golden. Allow them to cool slightly.
- Peel the garlic clove and cut parmesan in large cubes.
- In a food processor or blender combine all the ingredients, process until well blended. Add olive oil when it is to dry. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve fresh to pasta dishs or pour the pesto into four glasses and place in the refrigerator.