[c] fotolia.com | printemps
Parduin restaurant Brandenburg
Toasted almonds and blistered tomatoes give this pesto a deep flavor. This pesto goes sensational with pasta or grilled vegetables. Mixed with cream cheese or sour cream it is also delicious spread on oven-fresh baguette bread.
- 200 grams sun-dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 30 grams almonds
- 30 grams parmesan
- 1 garlic clove
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl and cover with warm water for 5 minutes.
- Toast the dried almonds in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until golden. Allow them to cool slightly.
- Peel the garlic clove and cut parmesan in large cubes.
- In a food processor or blender combine all the ingredients, process until well blended. Add olive oil when it is to dry. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve fresh to pasta dishes or pour the pesto into four glasses and place in the refrigerator.
PestoItalienischappetizer, snack, bread, pasta, noodle, spaghetti, sundried, tomato, vegetable, sauce, rosso, olive oil, mediterranean, antipasti, bread, sandwichesToasted almonds and blistered tomatoes give this pesto a deep flavor. This pesto goes sensational with pasta or grilled vegetables.