Brandner restaurant Regensburg
Velvety and mild cream soup for every day. Set chorizo and pine nuts on top for refining the spicy and hot taste. It is a huge hit.
- 8 cups rocket
- 300 grams chorizo
- 3 shallots
- 200 grams butter
- 1 glas of white wine
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 20 grams pine nuts
- Black pepper
- Fry the pine nuts in a frying pan without fat until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Remove from the pan and drop off on kitchen paper.
- Melt butter in a pan over a medium heat. Stir in and lightly fry shallots, deglaze with wine and cream. Bring to a boil briefly and remove from the heat.
- Wash and spin-dry the rocket.
- Heat the oil for deep-frying in a suitable pan to about 150°C and add the rocket step by step.
- Drain well the rocket on kitchen paper.
- In a bowl mix 150 grams butter by a hand blender until it is highlighted in white. Add the rocket.
- Season with salt and black pepper, and allow it to cool off.
- Cutting chorizo into slices and fry them briefly but intensely on both sides.
- Let the soup boil up and add the cold rocket butter.
- Place in a food processor or use a hand blender and process until foamy.
- Divide soup among serving bowls. Garnish with the crusty chorizo slices.
- If you want combine some rocket and some pine nuts and sprinkle over the soup.
- Serve with baguette bread.
vegetable, rocket, soup, appetizer, vegetarian, creamy, chorizo, sausages, pine nuts, butter, rucolaVelvety and mild cream soup for every day. Set chorizo and pine nuts on top for refining the spicy and hot taste. It is a huge hit.