Parduin restaurant Brandenburg
Fruity liqueur with flavour of cinnamon and cloves. Great as a gift, or drizzle it over your favorite desserts and enjoy on the rocks.
- 2 kg plums
- 4 cups water
- 3 cups white rum
- 3 cups grain schnapps
- 3 1/4 cups white sugar
- 50 grams vanilla sugar
- 1 clove
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 bottles each 750 ml
- Wash the plums, cut them into halves, pit them and chop them up.
- Boil them up with water, the clove and the cinnamon sticks and let simmer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve, keep the juice and add white sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Let it stand for at least eight hours; it is best to let them cool down overnight.
- Add rum and schnapps while stirring the juice.
- Leave the liqueur for two weeks; stirring it once a day and try.
- Pass the liqueur through a fine sieve and racking into bottles after two weeks.