Parduin restaurant Brandenburg
Fruity liqueur with flavour of cinnamon and cloves. Great as a gift, or drizzle it over your favorite desserts and enjoy on the rocks.
- 2 kg plums
- 4 cups water
- 3 cups white rum
- 3 cups grain schnapps
- 3 1/4 cups white sugar
- 50 grams vanilla sugar
- 1 clove
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 bottles each 750 ml
- Wash the plums, cut them into halves, pit them and chop them up.
- Boil them up with water, the clove and the cinnamon sticks and let simmer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve, keep the juice and add white sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Let it stand for at least eight hours; it is best to let them cool down overnight.
- Add rum and schnapps while stirring the juice.
- Leave the liqueur for two weeks; stirring it once a day and try.
- Pass the liqueur through a fine sieve and racking into bottles after two weeks.
DeutschGetränkehomemade, selfmade, infused, liquor, liqueur, distilled, spirit, rum, vodka, syrup, brandy, schnapps, alcohol, mirabelle, cinnamon, vanillaFruity liqueur with flavour of cinnamon and cloves. Great as a gift, or drizzle it over your favorite desserts and enjoy on the rocks.