Baked banana with coconut coat
Parduin restaurant Brandenburg
Have your happy-dessert ending with this recipe. Arrange the coconut-banana on sponge cake and top with chocolate-strawberry glaze.
- 4 bananas
- 40 ml white balsamic vinegar
- 40 ml saffron glace
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar
- 40 grams shredded coconut
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1 knife tip baking powder
- 1 knife tip potato starch
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 fresh mint sprig
- 1/2 cup milk
- 100 grams strawberries
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Peel and cut bananas crosswise in half and cut each half lengthwise in half. Cut the fresh mint.
- Combine white balsamic vinegar, saffron glace, icing sugar and mint into a dressing, marinate bananas in that mixture for at least two hours.
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper, place the bananas and sprinkle with coconut. Bake for about three minutes in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees. Keep warm.
- Separate the egg; slice down the center of the vanilla pod until you reach the end scraping the vanilla seeds.
- Make a sponge cake from egg yolk, white sugar, flour, baking powder, potato starch and vanilla seeds. Bake for about ten minutes in a pre-heated oven at 170 degrees.
- Cut the warm sponge cake into diamond shapes.
- Afterwards puree milk, cocoa powder, strawberries with a hand blender, until a thick sauce is obtained.
- Now place the sponge cake on the plate, top with banana and chocolate-strawberry sauce, garnish with fresh strawberries and mint.
SüßesInternationalsponge, biskuit, pastry, pie, baking, coconut, dessert, banana, strawberry, chocolate, saffron, ovenHave your happy-dessert ending with this recipe. Arrange the coconut-banana on sponge cake and top with chocolate-strawberry glaze.