Almond cake in jar
Parduin restaurant Brandenburg
Servings5 - 6 jars
Sweet, juicy, tasty. Mini cakes in jars gives you an opportunity for an easy snack carriage and is a charming food gift idea.
- 200 grams butter
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 6 medium-sized free-range eggs
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup chopped hazel nuts
- 100 grams chopped dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Amaretto liqueur
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- Fat for the jars
- 5 - 6 twist-off or mason jars each 440 ml
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and the white sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing between each addition. Add the almond meal, chocolate, flour and baking powder, stirring until just combined.
- Prepare the jars; fat and breadcrumbs jars inside. Fill jars with batter until they are about two-thirds to three-fourths full. Clean the rimbs, they must be absolutely clean and free of grease.
- Bake for about 35 - 45 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 175 degrees, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely and serve in the jar or turn out the cake onto a plate.
- When baking cake in jars for food storage close jars with screw-on or twist-on lids immediately after baking.
- For cakes in mason jars - as soon as you take the mason jars out of the oven, place rubber rings, lids and screw rings on them.
- After closing the hot jar creates a vacuum inside and the cake can be kept for up to six months.
SüßesItalienischsponge, marble, pound, pastries, dessert, christmas, coffee, party, mothers day, jarSweet, juicy, tasty. Mini cakes in jars gives you an opportunity for an easy snack carriage and is a charming food gift idea.