Don't dream your life, live your dream
Training with quality at SORAT Hotel Ambassador Berlin
If you have a passion for providing service to others and enjoy working in a dynamic field – a career in hospitality fields may be for you. Start yours today. Our educations are designed to help you learn the skills needed for entry level employment in hospitality and we believe: A quality career starts with a quality education. Enroll now.
Our guideline for your training with us
- Adequate orientation phase and familiarization period to give young people an ideal start to their careers.
- Each apprentice has an experienced mentor, who provides the trainees with support as contact person.
- Ongoing qualification of hotel trainers as an important part of high-level, professional and motivated training.
- Working atmosphere which is characterised by open-mindedness, fairness, tolerance and respect.
- Regular feedback meetings with trainees, recognising achievement and open handling of criticism.
- Providing of participation to job-related projects, trainings and competitions.
- All trainees receive intensive preparation for final examinations.
- Advice on planning their careers in time.
- Appropriate relations between work and private life.
- Compliance with legal regulations as well as corresponding to working hours and training allowance – orientation along collectively agreed requirements.