Eat and drink, travel and enjoy. With this package all your wishes can be stacked together. Spend the night in an elegant four star hotel directly at the Danube river. First class breakfast including a fantastic view towards the Danubes and the first small guided tour ...
Highlights of your stay: A visit to the oldest bratwurst parlour of the world right next to the Steinernen Brücke brick bridge at the Danubes shore. In medieval times the Regensburg chiselers and dockers treated themselves, and is until now stayed the same: the open charcoal grill, with the home-made sausages, the sauerkraut from it's own fermentation cellar and the known Wurstkuchl mustard - still made after the historical recipe of Elsa Schricker.
That's a vacation. That's life! That is the art how to enjoy life!
- 2 nights
- Sumptuous SORAT breakfast buffet
- Can of original Regensburg bratwurst
- Sechs auf Kraut (kraut speciality)
- Guided tour through Regensburg
- Late check-out time on departure day 4:00 pm
- All rates per room and package as specified, including service charge and VAT
- Extended stays are possible upon availability
- Including free use of sauna in the hotel
- Valid January to April, June, August, November 2014
- Valid on request and upon availability
- Subject to change without notice
- Details Wurstkuchl Regensburg bratwurst parlour Link
Information and reservation