Partner of SORAT Hotels
Certainly not dated.
At the beginning of the 20th century, Gühlen manor was the starting point for hunting parties in Brandenburg's forests. Restored with care and converted to a comfortable conference hotel with a keen interest in keeping the past alive, this noble mansion is today once again a place of hospitality.
- 22 rooms, including 4 apartments
- Breakfast salon, terrace, barbecue
- 7 meeting rooms
- Billard salon
- Music salon with piano
- WLAN partly
- Fitness centre, sauna, solarium
- Bikes, boat dock
- Motor yacht, rowing and paddling boats, canoes
- Hotel car park: 30 parking spaces