Partner of SORAT Hotels
Passion of opera
Foto: (c) Deutsche Oper am Rhein | Hans Jörg Michel
"Through me before your eyes is here unfurled, all that is great, all that is small in name; and when you know the story of the world, return enriched to that self whence you came."
Six Ionic columns bear the triangular gable, on which one may read in golden letters a quotation from Schiller's "Homage to the Arts". Immerse yourself in the fascinating world of opera and ballet.
- 1 night
- Sumptuous SORAT breakfast buffet
- 1 glas of sparkling wine at the lobby bar
- 1 opera ticket per person at the pit or the first gallery
- All rates per room and package as specified, including service charge and VAT
- Children up to the age of 12 in parent's room free of charge
- Extended stays are possible upon availability
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms
- Valid 2013 and 2014, on request and upon availability, exhibition periods excluded
- Subject to change without notice
Information and reservation