Amidst towers and city gates.
A central and at the same time quiet location in Cottbus's beautiful old town district surrounded by Medieval towers and city gates. Right next to Spremberger Straße pedestrian zone. All downtown destinations are just a short walk away. The nearest park or the Spree river are within short walking distance too. The Spreewald around Cottbus is a marvellous excursion destination.
Distances and parking
- Bus 15, 19, 47/Stadtpromenade stop: 200 m
- Tram 2, 3, 4/Stadtpromenade stop: 200 m
- Stadthalle city concert hall: 500 m
- Lausitz Arena: 1 km
- BTU Cottbus university: 1 km
- Fair ground: 2 km
- Berlin-Schönefeld airport: 96 km
- Main station: 2 km
- A15 motorway/Cottbus-West exit: 5 km
- Public underground garage
- Parking fee per hour: EUR 1.00
- Parking fee per day: EUR 9.00