Opposite the old town hall, in the heart of the historical district of the beautiful Havelstadt Brandenburg. Right behind the hotel, you will discover the old city ramparts which today serve as a park with stately deciduous trees. Right next to the hotel building, a pathway will take you to all the attractions the city has to offer. The next mooring berth is just five minutes away.
Distances and parking
- Bus H/Parduin stop: opposite hotel
- Tram 2 and 6/Ritterstraße stop: 300 m
- Messe Berlin fair ground: 75 km
- Berlin-Tegel airport: 80 km
- Berlin-Schönefeld airport: 89 km
- InterCity main station: 3 km
- A2 motorway/Brandenburg-Havel exit: 9 km
- Hotel underground garage
- Parking fee per hour: EUR 1.00
- Parking fee per day: EUR 9.00
SORAT Hotel Brandenburg
Restructuring Nicolaiplatz to the end of the year 2013 will partially block the Neuendorfer Straße. The diversion is via Zentrumsring and Wilhelmsdorfer Straße. Please note the revised hotel route.