Do you know Roland?
If not, then you will soon meet him. Because Roland the Knight, hewn in stone, and dating back to 1474 is a true symbol of the city, and you can find him opposite the hotel. A hotel that offers a warm, friendly atmosphere with the ultimate in comfort. The building surrounds a quiet inner courtyard which leads to the function rooms, the ideal place in summer to relax and enjoy a coffee or beer.
- Arrival from 2:00 pm, departure until 11:00 am
- 85 non-smoking rooms
- 2 rooms* with wheel-chair access
- 2 apartments* with kitchenette, 1 Junior suite*
- Havelland breakfast restaurant with terrace
- Parduin restaurant with bar
- Courtyard with summer garden and terrace
- 6 meeting rooms
- Fitness centre, sauna, bikes
- Free electric bike docking station Details
- Hotel underground garage: 40 parking spaces
SORAT Hotel Brandenburg
Electric bike docking station free of charge in the hotel underground garage (safe and dry).